Christmas MassÂ – The “Missa in Nativitate Domini” CS525 for solo voices and Mixed Chorus a Cappella, was composed by Santino Cara in Rome in 1990 and published for the first time in 1991
Structurally set for Christmas Day and its festivities.
The liturgy sung, reflects the Latin canon of the Roman Missal, with free insertions, within the liturgy itself.
01. introitus-Antiphona- DÃ³minus dixit ad me – Alto, Bass and SABrB choir
02. Kyrie – SABrB choir
03. Gloria in excelsis – Soprano and SAATB choir
04. Hallelujah – SATB choir
05. Credo in unum Deum – Soprano, Bass and SATB choir
06. Offertorium – A solus ortus cardine – Soprano and SABrB choir
07. Elevatio – Christus natus est – SAB choir
08. Sanctus-Benedictus – SATB choir
09a. Communio primum – Pastores – SATB choir
09b. Communio secundum – Dulce nomen Jesu – SATB choir
10. Agnus Dei – SABrB choir
11. Benedicamus Domino – SATB choir
Duration of the Mass “Cantata” about 50:22 minutes